Property Sales and Rentals are coming soon:
FVC Global will soon be launching their own property sales and rentals in Fuerteventura where we aim to present and market your property to achieve 100% satisfaction. Get in touch today so we can save you money!
For the Seller:
It’s likely to be your most valuable asset, so don’t settle for anything but the best!
- Expectation: You spent time and money on your home but it’s now time to move on. You want minimum hassle, a speedy sale and at the best price. We are a company who think about that detail too. We will walk into your home and instantaneously tell you what little things could make the difference to a positive sale.
- Your Agent: We have over 25 years experience. No waffle or flannel but a a truthful professional service at all times. I think you would agree we have all been there!
- Local Expertise: We know the areas of where we sell.
- Registered buyers
- Powerful marketing
- Attention to detail: Looking at things differently and picking out finite details to ensure a sale.
- Right here with you: Selling can be a complicated and frustrating process – it’s just the way things are when you’re dealing with lots of people and their most valuable asset. We’ll be there with you from start to finish, from managing viewings to sorting out complicated chains. We will give you honest advice and get the best local trades people to fix those small job.
- Solicitors: We know the right legal team.
- Fees: The the best on the Island. Your asset is what counts so remain FAIR.
- See our pages for additional legal requirements here.
For the Buyer:
- Full registration: Our registration service ensures we find out about you so we don’t waste your time.
- Finances: We can get you in touch with the right people to find a mortgage here and abroad (see our advice page here).
- Viewings: We will attend every viewing to ensure you don’t miss anything, plus we’re on hand to answer any questions.
- Time of Offer: There are a lot of legal requirements you will need to fulfill in Fuerteventura. We are here to help you every step of the way, even if you are buying from overseas.
- Solicitor: We have a friendly team who will make this as clear hassle free as possible.
- Day of Completion: We will hand you the keys to your new property. Happy days.
Currency Exchange Service Available On Request
With the change in the new law, you need expert support and assistance to get you the best rental opportunity whether you are the Landlord or Tenant.
For the Landlord: You want the very best return on your rental investment, whether you’re a single-property landlord or a seasoned investor with a large portfolio. We know this and that’s why we completely tailor our service to you.
As a landlord, you want to rent your property out as quickly as possible for the best price. You want to avoid empty periods and guarantee a regular income. If you don’t want to be bothered with the day-to-day management of the property, we’ll sort all that out too.
- Preparing and Regisering the property: Discuss your needs, required safety checks, to furnish or not? Advise you on any fixing up required. A ensuring your rental is priced competitively.
- The Detail: Powerful marketing, targeting the right audience to get the right tenant for you. Manage viewing with least amount of disruption and coordinating feedback.
- Tenants: Full check including employment and previous history, preparing the tenancy agreement.
- Solicitor: We’re get the right team to bind the agreement.
- Tell us how you want to be involved moving forward.
For the Tenant: You want to make sure that you are renting the best property for what you can afford from a great landlord and property team. You can trust in us.
- Registration: Lets see how much you can afford and find the right type of property for you to ensure you have a happy stay.
- Viewing properties: Try to be available and flexible. Don’t be put off why wall colours, we can pass this on to the landlord who may accomodate your needs.
- Agreements: (see here about what a tenant will need) Your offer has been accepted so we will need to handover the deposit and arrange a payment method for the monthly rent. We will ensure that we have carried out all of the necessary security checks ie employer and references.
- Solicitor: Ensure the tenancy agreement is signed and given to a legal team to safeguard both parties.
- Once in: You will need to have contact numbers for those managing the property for anything that goes wrong. You’ll be expected to look after this property as it were your own and access for checks will need to be made available. You will need to make arrange for personal possessions insurance.
- Moving Out: You will need to make sure this property is properly cleaned, we can advise the professionals for you. The inventory of items will be checked, any damage or loss will forfeit your deposit or part of.
Contact us today, to save you money on property sales or rentals, we are here to help!